Basic Online Search
Read Dating (Ages 38-48)Meet people with similar interests at Read Dating in Burlington
- Burlington Public Library (Centennial Hall) - 2331 New Street (map it)
- Event Type:
- Speed Dating
- Event Date:
- August 15, 2013
- Event Start:
- Event End:
- Ticket Price:
- Female: $25.00
Share This Event:
Interested in meeting other singles with similar interests? Join veteran speed dating hosts Single in the City at this single-mingle event. The format is simple: 2 participants with 4-5 minutes to share their enthusiasm about a favourite book, CD or DVD. Participants bring a copy along as an icebreaker. When we ring the bell, one single moves to the next table until everyone has had a chance to meet. Coffee or Tea, sweets and up to 15 dates included!
Sign in: 6:45pm
Start Time: 7:00pm
* A SITC host to answer all of your questions.
* Up to 12 dates
* A fun evening out
If you come to a speed dating event and are not interested in anyone...meaning you do not select "Yes" for anyone on your match card you will receive a 2nd speed date for half price!
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* If an event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* In order to receive your speed dating matches you must create a profile on Single in the City as you will need to log-in to view your matches. If you do not have a free membership make sure that you create a profile prior to the event that you are attending. To create your free membership click here.
* If you are purchasing tickets for friends who are not members, they will receive an email notifying them of the ticket purchase and indicating that they MUST activate their free. membership in order to receive their speed dating matches. As the ticket purchaser, you may want to remind them to do this prior to the event.
* We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive a refund or credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only).*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.